Sunday 15 September 2013

Introduction

Let me introduce this blog first. This is a blog for all the android developers. As the name describes, it is a method of the interface AndroidDevelopersPoint. Here is the source :

public interface AndroidDevelopersPoint{
       public Android getAndroidInMyStyle(Style yourStyle);
}

You can find here lots of android stuff like links of 
  • Cool libraries by top developers implemented by me
  • Android demo projects developed by me 
  • Various top rated answers given by me on stackoverflow and android.stackexchange
  • Various quality questions with answers asked by me on the same
  • Cool apps developed by me
  • Top google play apps in my collections  

Method description : 

It's a method for all the ADs (Android Developers) to provide their style and get the android in their style. You'll always find solutions to there problems here. It's a interface method so you can always provide implementation to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment